|Availability||1 Week Lead Time|
|Special Shipping Type||N/A|
Ribbon & Reed Push & Pull Collection
Featuring 2-1/2" x 13-3/4" Plates
• This plate set is done in the Louis XVI style c. 1774-1789. The style
really began in the second part of the reign of Louis XV and expanded
over the entire reign of Louis XVI. The use of the ribbon and reed
elements can be traced to the Greek ruins of Pompeii, brought to
France from Greek archaeological sites around 1760.
• This classic design really comes alive in the antique finishes
including antique brass, copper and nickel.
• All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
• Sold as complete sets including matching mounting screws.
• Flat surface of plate is 1-3/4" x 10-3/8".