ATTENTION: During the COVID-19 outbreak we are available 8:00am-4:00pm EDT, Monday-Thursday until further notice.
We are still shipping Monday-Thursday at this time.
We're currently experiencing supply chain issues. We're doing our best to expedite shipping, and appreciate your patience.
In stock orders placed now will be shipped next business day.
|Availability||1 Week Lead Time|
|Special Shipping Type||N/A|
Victorian Push Collection
Featuring 3” x 15” Plates
• Done in the Rococo style first popular in France c. 1730’s and
spreading over Europe and England during the Victorian era,
the Rococo style often embraced three dimensional mirrored
finishes, combined with a whimsical combination of shells,
flowers, ribbons and reeds.
• This classic design really comes alive in the antique finishes
including antique brass, copper and nickel.
• All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
• Sold as complete set including matching mounting screws.
• Flat surface of plate is 2" x 9-3/4"