|Availability||1 Week Lead Time|
|Special Shipping Type||N/A|
Victorian Push Collection
Featuring 3” x 15” Plates
• Done in the Rococo style first popular in France c. 1730’s and
spreading over Europe and England during the Victorian era,
the Rococo style often embraced three dimensional mirrored
finishes, combined with a whimsical combination of shells,
flowers, ribbons and reeds.
• This classic design really comes alive in the antique finishes
including antique brass, copper and nickel.
• All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
• Sold as complete set including matching mounting screws.
• Flat surface of plate is 2" x 9-3/4"