Monarch Exit Device XX-R Series
The Monarch XX Series has been around since at least the 1980's, back then they were made in Shepherdsville, KY. The device is now called the Falcon XX Series, but they are the same device.
- Hand: Field reversible.
- Functions: All functions built into “BA” (basic assembly) device.
- Strikes: 570 adjustable strike standard.
- Arms: Forged brass, aluminum and investment cast stainless steel.
- Crossbars: 1" O.D., brass, bronze and stainless steel.
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3⁄4" throw.
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Optional. Specify “DL” prefix.
- Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn cam dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.