The Monarch Panic Device XX-V has been made since at least the 1980's, back then they were made in Shepherdsville, KY. Although it is called the Falcon XX series now, they are the same think, except for the bottom latch. Rumor has it that this device is going to be discontinued some time in 2018.
- Hand: Field reversible.
- Arms: Forged brass, aluminum and investment cast stainless steel.
- Crossbars: 1" O.D., brass, bronze and stainless steel.
- Latchbolt: Top stainless steel, 3⁄4" throw. Bottom stainless steel bolt, 1⁄2" throw.
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard.
- Latch Retraction Hold: Standard with top latch.
- Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn cam dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
- Stock Sizes: 3'0" standard. Specify if other than standard.