The Falcon / Monarch 19-R is one of the most durable and cost effective panic devices made today. The 19 Series has been made since the late 1970's and is basically unchanged over the years. Originally made in Shepardsville, KY under the Monarch name tag, in the 2000's Monarch was purchased by Ingersoll Rand, which then changed the name to Allegion.
- Hand: Non-Handed.
- Functions: All functions built into “EO” device.
- Finishes: Powder-coated aluminum–SP28; powder-coated duranodic–SP313; Stainless Steel-US32D
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3⁄4" throw.
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard.
- Dogging Feature: 1⁄2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
- Stock Sizes: 3'0" and 4'0"
- Doors: 1-3⁄4" thick, wood or metal. Specify thickness if other than 1-3⁄4".
- Projection: 2-1⁄2" maximum; 1-7⁄8" dogged.
Parts Break Down